Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Poetry at Work Day: Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013


I’ve been associated with TweetSpeak Poetry for some three years now (including its early development), and one of the things it’s been focusing on lately is work. We believe there is poetry to be found in the workplace. I’ve found it myself. I’ve even written a poem about work meetings and conferences, and if you can write about meetings you can write about anything. And we’ve solicited poems about work spaces.

Work happens everywhere. So does poetry. It’s time to put the two together and see what happens.

We’re declaring that Tuesday, January 15, 2013 is the first Poetry at Work Day.

To continue reading, please see my post today at TweetSpeak Poetry.

Photograph: Man at Work by Bobby Mikul via Public Domain Pictures. Used with permission.

No comments: