Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Real E-Me

My friend Mike Dellosso had a neat post today -- taking us on an e-tour of his life and suggesting his readers do the same. So here goes.

This is the church I attend.

This is the company I work for as a public affairs director. One of the things my team does, by the way, is the corporate web site you're looking at. And right here is an article I wrote for the web site last fall.

This is the suburb of St. Louis I live in -- incorporated in 1853 and still with its own train station.

We have two newspapers -- the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and the Webster-Kirkwood Times (a weekly).

This is one of the trails I regularly bike. (I live a little over a mile north of the "8" designated on the map.) It's named after Ulysses S. Grant -- it goes right by White Haven, where Grant farmed before the Civil War and now a national historic site. The trail is also adjacent to Grant's Farm, owned for years by Anheuser-Busch (petting zoo plus free beer) and now owned by InBev AB. This farm is one of the locations where they keep the Clydesdale horses, and you can see the horses in the pasture next to the trail.

I don't listen to any particular local radio station, and I don't watch much television, so no helpful links there.

So that's a short e-tour of where I live and work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the spot where I flew off the highway, or where I wrecked the Toyota, or where I flooded the Acura or where the Webster Groves pol... oh forget it! One too many spots on infamy!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the memories of one's children.