Saturday, January 19, 2013

Guest Post on “Dancing Priest”

Two weeks ago, I received a message from Ron Edmondson, pastor at Immanuel Baptist Church in Lexington, Kentucky. He had recently read Dancing Priest, my first novel, and had several people at his church reading it. And he had recommended it to his deacon board.

In his message, he said the book, even though a novel, had presented a very clear picture of relationship evangelism.

I was surprised (and gratified), but I had to think about his comment. And I realized that I had unintentionally done exactly that, in three different sections of the book.

Ron asked me to do a guest post for his blog on where the book came from, and he published it today. You can read it at Ron’s blog -- Dancing Priest: How a Book Was Born

Tomorrow, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch is publishing a short article, "Penned in St. Louis," about A Light Shining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's catching...

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Posted a comment on his blog yesterday (Saturday). Sounds like word of mouth is catching on. :)