Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bill Grandi Reviews "Dancing Priest"

Pastor Bill Grandi has posted his review of Dancing Priest at his blog, Cycleguy's Spin. Bill is a pastor -- and a cycling pastor, so the bicycle parts of the novel faced a kind of acid test. Here's a little of what he said:

" It is no secret that I cycle (road bike).  But it is sort of hard to cycle, when ice and snow cover the roads (as they have been).  Temps the past couple of weeks  have been more like the winter weather we expect in Indiana.  Not much snow but cold, blowing wind, and Friday night we had some ice thrown into the mix.  Winter time becomes my hibernation time.  I either work a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle or read fiction books.  My latest was Dancing Priest by fellow blogger, Glynn Young.  Glynn blogs at Faith, Fiction, Friends.  This is his first book, and I certainly hope it won’t be his last."

To read the rest of his review, please visit Cycleguy's Spin.

7 comments:

Maureen said...

You can't do much better than that! And look at all those comments.

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Thanks Glynn for feeling the review was good enough to suggest. I hope my readers and tons of others find their way to the book.

S. Etole said...

Thanks to you both! Have I mentioned that I'm looking forward to the sequel?!

Karen Kyle Ericson said...

I agree Glynn. Please write more! And a poetry book : ) Sorry guess I'm not the one to plan your future.... pretty pleeez...

caryjo said...

Nice. Fun when bits and pieces all fit in together.

Mommy Emily said...

Bless you Glynn--keep writing , friend, and believing. You do such good work. and thank you so much for praying for my family and I. It means the world. e.

Anonymous said...

sydney and i just finished a puzzle that she had laid out on the dining table. it kept drawing me in at night and i would stay up too late.

good books and puzzles are great winter treats.

i have seen art prompt a poem.
perhaps a poem will someday prompt a piece of art.