Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guest Post at High Calling Focus

I have a guest post today, "The Image of God," over at High Calling Focus, a blog dedicated to photography and faith and managed by two of the best photographers I know, Claire Burge and Kelly Sauer. Claire and Kelly are also photography editors for The High Calling.

Yes, I take pictures (hooray for smart phones!) but no, I'm not a photographer. My post is about images, however, and a recent experience my wife and I had at the St. Louis Art Museum that caused me to look at art in a way I never had before. Take a look and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

David Rupert said...

Love that you can 'see' things and infuse wisdom into many subjects and situations

Laura said...

I am constantly amazed at your versatility. Heading over there to hear about images, Glynn.