Thursday, July 9, 2020

First Review for "Dancing Prince"


Dancing Prince has its first review on Amazon, and it’s a five-star. Thank you, Carla!
“What does one say when you have lived so intimately with the Kent-Hughes family, suffering with them in their sorrows and rejoicing in their achievements and triumphs. Always and most importantly delighting in the way their every path in life revealed their Christian passion and commitment. I am sorry their fans don’t get to continue walking with them but pray their lives will impact many faithful and searching readers.
“As a side note, I was reluctant to read the epilogue for I expected to be disappointed with a story going in a totally different direction after so thoroughly enjoying the 5 books in the series. What a surprise awaited me. You will NOT be disappointed.”
You can see the review at the Amazon page.

3 comments:

Bill (cycleguy) said...

I am waiting for my copy to arrive from Amazon (I believe tomorrow). I will read and review. I look forward to it Glynn.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

My copy arrived yesterday, and I've started it today, Glynn. Can't wait to review it!

Glynn said...

Bill and Martha - thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it!