Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Poets and Poems: Iain Thomas and “The Truth of You”


Iain Thomas was a writer and poet before Instagram, but it was that social medium that brought him to the attention of a lot of people. As in millions around the world.  

Thomas has published several books and poetry collections, including Every Word You Cannot Say, I Wrote This for You, I Wrote This for You and Only You, Intentional Dissonance, 25 Poems for the NSA, 300 Things I Hope, I Am Incomplete Without You, How to Be Happy: Not a Self-Help Book (Seriously), and [Dis]Connected. He combines prose, poetry, and art to make a powerful impression, and he’s been read and quoted by people like Steven Spielberg. Not to mention a reading of his work in front of the British Royal Family.

 

His latest work, The Truth of You: poetry about love, life, joy, and sadness, was published in March. 

To continue reading, please see my post today at Tweetspeak Poetry.

No comments: