Friday, November 9, 2018

"I Will Raise Them Up a Prophet"


Martha Orlando at Meditations of My Heart posted a wonderful review of my novel Dancing Prophet today:

Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth.  He will tell them everything I command him.

It is always a deliciously refreshing experience to bury myself in a compelling, engaging story, where characters jump off the page to sit next to you like a best friend, and the plot thickens with unexpected twists and turns.  And that is precisely what happens when I have the privilege of reading Book Four in Glynn Young's Dancing Priest Series, Dancing Prophet.  Although Young masterfully crafts this novel as a stand-alone read, I can't urge you enough to order the first three that you can find at Young's blogger page, Faith, Fiction, Friends.

To continue reading, please see Martha's Review at Meditations of My Heart.


1 comment:

Bill (cycleguy) said...

I commented on her review Glynn. I've already told you "well done." I"ll say it again: "well done."