Sunday, December 11, 2011

Update - "Dancing Priest"

A wonderful  review of Dancing Priest was posted Saturday – “Dancing Priest by Glynn Young – My Review.” Here’s some of what Vince Arter, the reviewer, said: “I didn’t get the feeling that I was reading a typical book. It was almost as if I were spying on these people’s lives. I was the insider into an amazing array of people and situations that had me at times happy and more often than I’d like to admit in tears. Young is not writing a behemoth novel for page or word count. He is telling a story.”

Dancing Priest is also now available on iBook. (I read the iBook version last weekend and it reads really well.) It's also available on Amazon for Kindle and Barnes and Noble for Nook.

The print paperback version of the novel may be available as soon as the end of this week at BarnesandNoble.com, and a little later at Amazon.

2 comments:

Louise Gallagher said...

Well deserved praise Glynn.

Well done.

caryjo said...

And you are going forward as others read and respond. Very happy for you.