Monday, November 28, 2011

"Dancing Priest" is Available on Kindle

We thought it would happen Thursday, but the Kindle version of my novel Dancing Priest is now live on Amazon.

The Nook version should be available soon at Barnes & Noble. And a few days after that for iBook.

I am sitting here very quietly. Very quietly.

I am trying to be cool.

I am not succeeding.

Thanks to Doug Spurling at Spurling Silver for bringing the news to my attention.

I am staying calm.

I am so NOT staying calm.

14 comments:

HisFireFly said...

Who could stay calm? It's time to dance!!!

Karen Kyle Ericson said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Glynn : ) I'm so happy for you. Go out to eat and celebrate!

Maureen said...

Congratulations! Wishing the book much success!

Louise Gallagher said...

I know what I'm doing tonight! I just downloaded my copy :)

congratulations!

Linda said...

Of course you're not calm! Congratulations Glynn. My husband gave me a Kindle for my birthday. Just in time!!
I am so proud of you.

Doug Spurling said...

I'm still laughing with you as I write this... thanks for letting us ride along and experience each bump of this journey.

Anonymous said...

downloaded
:-)

yipeeeee!

thank God!

S. Etole said...

I've read halfway through and it doesn't disappoint! Excuse me now while I go finish.

Duane Scott said...

I've downloaded. :)

Patricia said...

Oh. My. GOSH!!!!! I've got it! I'm so excited for you and I've never even MET you! That's the POWER and BLESSINGS of community.
Celebrating with you, for you.

caryjo said...

After all the time, the work, the "stressful" editing ... what a blessing that you can "whew" and rest. Proud of you.

Jerry said...

High Five!

JofIndia said...

Many, many congratulations on the birth of your first novel!
Thanks to the wonders of Kindle, you have already been downloaded as far afield as southern India..

katdish said...

Woot! Just downloaded it!